Sunday 14 April 2013

Photoshoot with Rajesh Taylor

I would like to share with you guys a few shots from a recent photoshoot I did.

I was recently lucky enough to collaborate with a great photographer, Rajesh Taylor. The shoot was in a nice little studio around Canary Wharf. 


Rajesh wanted a beautiful natural look for the hair and makeup on the models. He was shooting with natural light, so it was all fingers crossed that the sun would show its face.  (which luckily it did, kind of!)

The first model was Cody Cataluffi. You can take a look at her portfolio here.

I used 'Naked Lunch' & 'Satin Taupe' eyeshadows by MAC on her for a soft and natural look. 
On her skin I used studio fix fluid, (this covers everything and looks great on camera)
And on her lips 'Cherish' lipstick. This colour completed her complexion and enhanced her natural lip colour.

For her hair I used my trusty heated rollers. They are great for a quick hair style, only take about 15-20 mins to create a beautiful loose bouncy curl.


Hair and Makeup in progress! 

Beautiful head shots of Cody! I love these. 



The second model was Jacqueline Osorio. Check her out here.

Again we kept the makeup simple and natural. 
I used 'Woodwinked' eyeshadow with 'Espresso' and 'Carbon' to darken the socket line.
On her lips I used 'Stripdown' Lipliner and 'Fanfare' Lipstick. All by MAC.

 
Jacqueline before the shoot. 


A small selection of the stunning shots of Jacqueline. 
.

It was a pleasure to work with Rajesh. He is very professional but relaxed at the same time. Amazing communication before hand, he really went out of his way to make sure everything went smoothly! Aside from that, he is a brilliant photographer, he definitely knows his stuff!! I am so pleased with the shots that Rajesh has produced, and I look forward to hopefully working with him again soon! 

Please all check out Rajesh's work here: www.RajeshTaylor.com
Also like his Facebook page! 




No comments:

Post a Comment