Sunday 28 April 2013

Spring Fever Glossybox

I received Aprils Glossybox a few days ago and thought I'd do a quick post to share with you all what goodies I got this month! I was pretty impressed with this one, there was a few products in there that I have been meaning to try for a while but just haven't got around to buying! How convenient that they got sent straight to my door ;) 
This month Glossybox collaborated with fashion and textiles designer Pearl Lowe. I love the  pattern on the box, this will come in handy as a new way to store some of my beauty products!

So here what was inside:

I was so pleased to see this little gem laying the the bottom of the box as I have been meaning to try out some Essie nail polishes for a little while. It is the perfect spring colour, a lovely pink/coral which would brighten up any outfit. I cant wait to try out some more nail polishes from this brand. The quality is great, I have had it on now for 3 days and not a single chip and the colour hasn't faded at all. It also has a slightly bigger brush which makes painting your nails doubly quick!
......

Lipcote Lipstick Sealer - Full Size (Full Size RRP £3.99)
Now this seems like such a fantastic idea! I have never tried it before but have heard a lot about it! I love a bright lipstick but hate when it wears off and fades throughout the day! Especially when I am at work I don't always have time to keep looking in the mirror checking my lipstick is still intact and not smudged all over my face. I haven't had a proper chance to try this out yet but I will be sure to wright a little review on it when I do! 
......




I am so excited to try this product. I'm a bit of a sucker for skin care and will try anything that claims it will give me the perfect skin. This is a rice based exfoliating powder which turns in to a creamy paste when water is added to it. I have only used this product once and so far so good. It instantly made my skin feel soft and smooth. I can't wait to try it a few more times to see the full effects! 
.......
Nip + Fab Body butter in Coconut Latte - Sample Size (Full Size RRP £9.95)

This smells gorgeous! Its a lovely creamy moisturiser that absorbs quickly in the skin and banishes any dryness. it makes your skin feel lovely and soft after use. I really like this product so far, I think I may even purchase the full sized version once I've used this one up! 
......
So Elixir Purple by Yves Rocher - Sample Size  (Full Size RRP £44 for 50ml)

This is a lovely floral scent. Its not my usual type of perfume but its pleasant all the same. This is a pretty decent sample size too, I think I could definitely get a good few wears out of it which is great because I like to wear a perfume a couple of times before I purchase it just to make sure I actually like it! 

Thanks for reading lovelys

No comments:

Post a Comment